Need shopping advice? You're in the right place!
Ask a question to the crowd
- I have a LG HT462Dz dvd player and I wondered if there were unlock codes for this machine to make it multiregional, polease
- i need a tent thats windproof and waterproof, easy to put up and is going to withstand the yukon this january and good enough for one person with a bit of room to spare and i need to spend as little as poss buying it .i dont think im asking too much regards geoff
- Hi, i have just bought karrimore summit ladies black/pink for work but reading some reviews people say the get wet feet because there not waterproof?? is this right will i get soaked feet with rain or snow?? can i waterproof them cus they are so comfy.thankyou. kat
- Please help, I had 4 puschairs since my 19 month-old is born.A Chicco,A Luna, A mothercare, a bugsster .None of them she liked and neither felt I comfy pushing.Always a problem.now I am looking for a rear facing, a bit higher than ordinary ones, lies flat( at least lies more than the ones i had!!)and folds in one piece.We were looking at Icandy cherry but I read bad reviews and it's folding in 2 piece put me off it. I have seen nice ones at mamas and papas shop but the lady said these(almost all) are too heavy to push. Why don't they do a mother facing lightweight pushchair which easily folds and lies flat and also straight up when the child is sitting.? Is there anyone out there who knows about my dream pushchair? Or should I just keep dreaming or get into pushchair making business ? Thanks x
- I am thinking of purchasing A Vango Ultralite 300 sleeping bag. Can it be used successfully with a liner?
- Hi, I am training to become a D of E leader, and need to do at least 8 days of 6 hour walking and navigating. My problem is, that my previously reliable walking shoes are no longer waterproof, (inspite of me treating them with a waterproof solution). I walked for 6 hours today and my heels are quite sore. Should I invest in new shoes (boots hurt my ankles) or try again with the waterproofing? If I need new ones, can anyone recommend a shop that will give me good advice, and not just try to flog me the most expensive. I have read some advice on the net, but I still feel very much in the dark. Liz
- Hi there, My wife and I are going on a 5 week trip to Cambodia/Vietnam & Laos. Any recommend what rucksacks we should be looking at? My sister said for us to go for 1 of those that's like a suitcase. This saves you digging to the bottom of the rucksack for something essential. Any advice appreciated. Thanks Carl
- Hi whats the best waterproof footwear for woman preferable a walking shoe that comes up wide Thanks Joy
- Hi, I could really do with some advice on choosing some walking boots. I'm not actually a hiker as such.. But I go through normal boot soles in a couple of months due to constant wear and my aggressive way of walking. I've just gone through a pair of Karrimor 'penrith' boots which were smart/casual enough to suit most occasions bar a posh night out.. And the vibram sole gave them a decent enough life.. The only downside is I slip on wet paving stones or rocks. I was wondering if you could give me a possible alternative to vibram that has the same longevity but more traction on wet surfaces? I'd rather not spend more than £100 if possible but would consider it if the life of the sole and the grip are worth it. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance. jon.
- hi everyone, im looking for a pram for twins, pref one where the car seats can attatch directly onto the chassis and also fit onto a base unit in the car, do quinny make one? i have looked at the icandy pear but dont know if they are compatible with a carseat base. can anyone help? i really dont know what im doing :-D thanks, april
- I am looking for a new pushchair for my 1 year old to travel with and I am stuck between the MacLaren Quest Sport, the Chicco Liteway, and the Mamas&Papas Voyage. My main concern is that it lie flat so that he can sleep in the pushchair while travelling. I am afraid that the MacLaren's don't lie that flat, and then concerned about the quality of the M&P. Can you advise on this? Thanks
- I want a sleeping bag for winter camping in uk not sure what to go for I am a 57 year old woman who hates cold but tends to get hot overnight.
- I have bought several different walking boots over the past few years and none of them seem to stay waterproof longer than 10 months. I end up buying a new pair evey year and that is after applying waterproof products to the boots after the boots have let in water. I walk my dogs every day so need a durable boot that will withstand all weathers and stay waterproof for longer than 1 year. There are so many different boots saying they are waterproof I just don't know which make etc is best for my requirements. Could someone please give me some advice on which womens walking boots really are waterproof and will stay waterproof for at least 2 to 3 years.
- Hi, my son aged 19/20 is going to NZ for 3 months followed by 9 months on east coast of OZ,(Melbourne to Cairns), leaving October this year. Intends to stay at hostels in OZ, possibly camper van in NZ. He will be working some of the time in OZ. What rucksack do you recommend?
- which is better Coleman or gelert in terms of quality?